FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bitfighter and Social Media!

<<

sky_lark

Post Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Bitfighter and Social Media!

Special Announcement
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
I'm happy to report that Bitfighter now has an active social media brand! Our online presence has fluctuated through the years but we now have a framework in place to stay operational for a long time.

Social media is a great tool for staying connected with Bitfighter. We'll post information about weekly parties, reminders, contests, game updates, discussions, and more! Definitely be sure to spread the word to your digital friends and let's grow our internet base. :)

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to our social media channels in the past. In particular, shoutout to Little_Apple for (currently) running the Steam community!

How to receive notifications: After liking our page on Facebook, hover underneath the "Liked" button on the page and choose "Get Notifications." You'll now receive an update every time we update the page. Depending on your site-wide settings, this may include a sound and push notification for your phone.

If you're interested in assisting with one or more of the above platforms, or in potentially launching a new platform, send me a PM. We'd love to have your help.
Last edited by sky_lark on Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow Bitfighter! FacebookTwitterDiscord
<<

Lone Wolf

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:11 am

Re: Bitfighter and Social Media!

Wow, I made that steam group because I was bored one day and now it's canon. :zapdance:
if you're reading this, i'm sorry for how cringe my old posts are. i rarely play BF anymore, but if you ever want to find me, you can catch me on steam, or on discord @ muddy#7969
<<

amgine

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Hey there are videos of bitfighter on youtube but they are outdated could somone maybe post the weekly parties and other Bitfighter stuff reguraly?
Bitfighter Forever.
<<

sky_lark

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:17 pm

How to receive notifications: After liking our page on Facebook, hover underneath the "Liked" button on the page and choose "Get Notifications." You'll now receive an update every time we update the page. Depending on your site-wide settings, this may include a sound and push notification for your phone.
Follow Bitfighter! FacebookTwitterDiscord
<<

amgine

Post Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:08 pm

done!

lets get everyone to do this !
Bitfighter Forever.

Return to Announcements