FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thank You

Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion only. If you are interested in gameplay or client-side issues, please post in Bitfighter Features.
<<

karamazovapy

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Thank You

As someone who's played Zap!/Bitfighter more or less since its creation, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank the developers. What you guys have done with this game is absolutely incredible. This community endured through years of neglect, and it's unbelievable the way the game is growing now. I don't think I can adequately express how great it is to see people able and willing to help build on something I've enjoyed for so many years.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
<<

Skybax

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Thank You

+1
raptor wrote:Sorry Skybax, I hijacked your signature so I could post lots of info.
Whittling While wrote:Does this mean I finally get quoted in someone's signature?
watusimoto wrote:Who are the devs around here?!?
<<

sky_lark

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:45 pm

I'll add my thanks. You developers put hours and hours of time, work, and money into a game that may never grow big, and you do it for free. That's just awesome!
Follow Bitfighter! FacebookTwitterDiscord
<<

Whittling While

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:17 pm

I too, express this gratitude. It's awesome to see people take interest in this game. Keep up the awesome work!
Premier Cloaker
"Time is an illusion; lunchtime, dually so."
<<

Opti

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:04 pm

I would like to thank all the people involved in the creation that is bitfighter. You guys put effort, time and care into a game that might not ever become as well known as roblox or club penguin but I still think that if we all work together we can make this game big.
i got a rattlesnake gun.
<<

Santiago ZAP

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:04 pm

I thank all te devs! sam, zommber, _k, watsi, raptor, etc...,
Thanks For making the game big even if it has little players!
:D
:zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance:

Return to Technical Discussion