FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server Modules/weapons

Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion only. If you are interested in gameplay or client-side issues, please post in Bitfighter Features.
<<

Santiago ZAP

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:54 am

Server Modules/weapons

in Point Blank Server i seen the "Sniper" Weapon.
How do you change weapon values from your server?
Do you have to code to do it? :?
Thanks!
:zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance:
<<

CleverBot

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Re: Server Modules/weapons

You should pm Zoomber he made that server I think.
<<

ZoombeR

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 pm

I made the code for the sniper rifle as an experiment to see how it works. The first way I did it messed up everything and whenever i shot my rifle others would force-disconnect from my server. The second way I got it to work, but wasn't thrilled by the weapon's properties. I may add it back in the server or not, depending on what goes.

I usually use the PointBlank server to just include anything out of the ordinary, cool unusual mods I like to add.
Ill consider updating the thing for 016, but might just skip this release and keep it up on 017, waiting for the release, and will probably start out again with no mods, (just new ones i discover).
<<

Santiago ZAP

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:11 pm

ZoombeR wrote:I made the code for the sniper rifle as an experiment to see how it works. The first way I did it messed up everything and whenever i shot my rifle others would force-disconnect from my server. The second way I got it to work, but wasn't thrilled by the weapon's properties. I may add it back in the server or not, depending on what goes.

I usually use the PointBlank server to just include anything out of the ordinary, cool unusual mods I like to add.
Ill consider updating the thing for 016, but might just skip this release and keep it up on 017, waiting for the release, and will probably start out again with no mods, (just new ones i discover).

i miss pointblank sniper rifle
:zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance: :zapdance:

Return to Technical Discussion