FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mothership

<<

thread

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:13 am

Mothership

So, I thought I had put this up a while ago, but apparently not. :?
Anyway, this was a little fun levelgen to make. I have been wanting to make a new game type for a while. "Mothership" is the result.

One player on each team is the "mothership" for that team. They get tons of health and extra powerful weapons. The goal is to kill the enemy team's mothership.

The level works best with 6 - 10 players

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those (if any) who wish to make their own mothership levels: I also included "Mothership -Base.levelgen" which is the levelgen for just the game type (not the disappearing test-item walls). The code is abstracted and should just generally work for any level, so long as it follows the requirements.

Speaking of which, here are the requirements: Set the game type to "core." Then give each team one core, preferably with high health. Also give each team a goal zone.
Give each core an id like this: {teamId}{1}. For example, team one would be 11. Team two is 21. etc. Similarly, id the goal zones as {teamId}{2}; eg. 12, 22, etc.

If you could please credit me for the levelgen and/or PM me the level you made, that would be awesome. I'm hoping to see some wonderful levels stem off of this! ^^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
_
\/
<<

Fordcars

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Re: Mothership

Nice man! Levelgens are really getting awesome!
skybax: Why is this health pack following me?
bobdaduck: uh, it likes you.

Return to Levelgen Gallery