FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Throw money here!

<<

FoOtloOse

Post Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:42 pm

Throw money here!

Hey guys! Throw money at this kid my mom takes care of! http://www.youcaring.com/rocio
pengu? pengu!
<<

CleverBot

Post Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Re: Throw money here!

Man, 20k is a lot of money. I guess 800 is a good baby step, but I doubt they will be able to make their primary goal in time. Or maybe I'm just too pessimistic. Kinda sad she went into foster care because for some reason her original parents couldn't afford to take care of her or didn't want her. Good thing she got adopted by that couple, though.

This reminds me of one of my cousins that has mental retardation. His mother didn't fully complete her birth-control pills and it caused him to be born mentally retarded. Afterwards, the mother divorced with the father and the father ended up taking care of his son instead of the mother. Kinda ironic because most people would judge the mother to be more sensible than the father, but it's a biased view.

Now when the father goes and dates other women or talks with other women and they see his son, they end up making assumptions or judgments that his family's DNA is flawed or something. Or maybe they don't wanna deal with the child when considering to marry the father or not. Anyways, it's hard being that man and he's doing his best to take care of the child even though it would be way easier to just put the child into foster care.

It's kind of funny because when we are children we are told the inside matters more than the outside, but out there in the adult world, do adults really treat each other in that fashion? Sadly no...Adults, in my opinion, are generally more selfish than children because they have access to more power versus when they are children.

Anyways, back to Rocio. I have a question, how does Rocio and her parents communicate if she is nonverbal? There must be a way to communicate with her in some way, but I can't imagine how that would 100% be like.
<<

Skybax

Post Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Re: Throw money here!

Hey guys look, CleverBot is back
raptor wrote:Sorry Skybax, I hijacked your signature so I could post lots of info.
Whittling While wrote:Does this mean I finally get quoted in someone's signature?
watusimoto wrote:Who are the devs around here?!?

Return to Off-Topic