64-bit Installer (experimental)
Portable Archive (unzip and play)
Intel 64 bit (OSX 10.6+)
Standalone x86/x86_64 (experimental; GLIBC 2.7)
Bitfighter is built by the following 3rd-party packagers (they may not have the latest version).
If you want to build Bitfighter for a different platform, building information can be found in the wiki.
Classic Level Map Pack. Good old levels from Zap!
This is a minor bugfix release.
- Host-on-server shutdown disconnects all players now
- Several game and UI crashes
- More/Fewer Bots now respect all server limits
- Team switch delay is disabled if you're the only one left on the server
- Server permission fixes
- Don't kick busy/chatting players so fast if multiple levels are cycled
- Commander's map doesn't flicker if you hold down the key
- Fix several vertex rendering issues
- Fix some crashes
- Fix for walls disappearing with 0-point barriers
- Moving multiple vertexes behaves better
- Prevent ID duplication in the editor with copy/paste
- Prevent level upload if you haven't saved it
- Changed level filename is now saved while switching gametypes
- Voting time can be set to unlimited
- Performance improvements
- Build system improvements
- Better debian compatibility
- Vsync enable/disable in the INI
- Minor instruction updates